Enjoy a great meal. Raise money for a great cause.
Dining for Dollars is a great way for Burntwood Tavern to give back to the community that supports our restaurants every day.
Burntwood Tavern is committed to being a good neighbor in the community. Our Dining for Dollars program is a great opportunity for your organization to raise money while enjoying a great meal. Dine-in. Takeout. Who doesn’t enjoy the chance to grab a family meal and skip the cooking? Burntwood Tavern will pay your organization 15% from every one of your guests’ bills during the Dining for Dollars event
HOW IT WORKS:
- Select a date at least 4 weeks prior to preferred event date.
- We’ll provide you with a flyer that you print or email to promote your event.
- When guests attend and present the Dining for Dollars flyer on the day of your event, 15% of what they spend will be donated to your community organization. Dine-in and carry out purchases are eligible.
- Remember, the more people at your event, the greater the total sales and the more money you’ll make!
- The day after your event, Burntwood’s manager will submit a complete accounting of the fundraising event to our accounting department at the administrative office.
- Your organization will receive payment for 15% of sales from checks with flyers, generally within a week of the event.